Military and Family Life Consultant (MFLC) Program
- Provides non-medical short-term, situational problem solving counseling to all branches of the military and their families.
- Completely confidential and private, except for duty-to-warn situations.
- Flexible service delivery: Outreach/rotational and On-demand. The consultants rotate installations every 180 days and they operate on flexible hours.
- Services can be provided on or off military installations. The consultants cannot meet you at your home or your car.
- Services provided to individuals, couples, and families.
- They are mandated reporters of child abuse, domestic abuse, and other duty-to-warn situations.
The MFLC program is based out of the Airman and Family Readiness Center. To make an appointment with a consultant call:
Adult MFLC phone numbers:
Children MFLC phone numbers: